King Crimson - Thrak 16 disc box set (due to size and weight, this price for the USA only. Outside of the USA, the price will be adjusted as needed)
Robert Fripp: Guitar, Soundscapes
Adrian Belew: Guitar, Voice, Words
Trey Gunn: Stick, Backing Vocals
Tony Levin: Upright & Electric Basses, Backing Vocals
Pat Mastelotto: Acoustic & Electronic Percussions
Bill Bruford: Acoustic & Electronic Percussions
"A 16 disc limited edition box set featuring studio and live recordings - many previously unreleased - from King Crimson's mid-1990s double trio line-up.
Highlights include a new '21st Century stereo reimagining' of THRAK (by Jakko Jakszyk and Robert Fripp), ATTAKcATHRAK (a David Singleton edited collection of improvs), and Max VROOOM, which sees a release for the long out of print mini-album VROOOM.
The second blu-ray includes concert films, a Thrak epk and Tony Levin's Road Movies.
Much of the material is presented in new 5.1 Surround & Hi-Resolution stereo mixes.
* Blu-Ray 1: The most comprehensive Hi-Res audio only disc yet assembled features three complete albums with 5.1 Surround Sound mixes: THRAK, ATTAKcATHRAK and Kcensington THRAK. These three albums also appear in Hi-Res stereo - THRAK in both its original and new stereo mixes - plus a further three complete albums are included in Hi-Res stereo, JurassiKc THRAK, THRAKaTTAKand& the official live bootleg of the double trio in Argentina: B'Boom.
* Blu-Ray II features an audio/visual feast: A complete concert filmed live at The Warfield Theatre, San Francisco from 1995 - previously unreleased - with all footage newly transferred from the original tapes, mastered for high definition and 5.1 Surround Sound.
* The live footage from the 1995 Live in Japan performance - all footage newly transferred from the original tapes, mastered for High Definition with the original 5.1 Surround Sound remastered.
* Tony's Road Movies - The band on the road as filmed by Tony Levin - all footage newly mastered for High Definition and featuring a soundtrack of previously unreleased material drawn from the band's earliest rehearsals in 1994 up-mixed to Surround Sound
* The EPK of the making of the THRAK album at Peter Gabriel's RealWorld Studios with newly mixed Surround Sound audio.
* Additionally, this disc is being built to include a further unique feature whereby, with a press of a button, the disc will function as a pure audio disc for all audio material featured in the audio/video section.
* Both blu-ray discs set new standards for what can be done with this format.
* DVD-A 1: features THRAK in 5.1 surround & 24/96 High resolution stereo mixes of the 2015 mix by Jakko Jakszyk and Robert Fripp & the 2002 master of the original stereo mix.
* DVD 1: Features the Warfield Concert & Tony's Road Movies films
* CD 1 JurassiKc THRAK - an assemblage of material from the recording sessions for the album - placing the listener in the studio with the band as the material was composed and recorded including seven pieces that didn't make it onto the final album.
* CD2: Max VROOOM - features the long-unavailable mini-album VROOOM, augmented with tracks and edits from the KC Club release: The VROOOM Sessions. All material re-compiled & remastered at DGM.
* CD3: THRAK - is the 2002 remaster of the original album
* CD4: ATTAKcATHRAK (The Vicar's THRAK) is a sort of sequel to THRaKaTTaK insofar as it's assembled from live improvs, but is also very different. One of David Singleton's best pieces of production, the editing process for the new improv album provides more form and function to the material without compromising the spirit of the original improvs. Unlike THRaKaTTaK, which was based on stereo board recordings, this album is newly mixed, in both stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound, from multi-track tapes.
* CD5: THRAK - is the transformative 2015 Jakko Jakszyk/Robert Fripp remix of the original album, described by Robert Fripp as a "Re-imagining of stereo in the early 21st century."
* CD6: Byte Size THRAK - is a compilation of singles edits, live tracks from promos, a 12" mix edit - some of which are making their debut appearance on commercially available disc and extracts from writing sessions from the final Nashville rehearsals in 1997.
* CDs7/8: Kcensington THRAK -is a newly mixed release of the band's London concerts in 1995. Mixed from multi-track tapes by Jakko Jakszyk, and mastered by David Singleton and Robert Fripp ("To make it rock even harder"). Other than video releases, it is also the first live show from this band available in surround sound.
* CDs 9/10: New YorKc THRAK - features a complete setlist from the 1995 run of shows in the city, some material previously released on VROOOM VROOOM (now deleted) and the KC Club release On Broadway. Drawn from multi-track tapes, mixed by Adrian Belew & Ken Latchney. All newly remastered at DGM.
* CDs 11/12: AzteKc THRAK - features a complete setlist from the Mexico City concerts in 1996 - released, in part, on VROOOM VROOOM - mixed from the original multi-tracks by Robert Fripp, R Chris Murphy and David Singleton, and recently remastered at DGM.
* Album-sized booklet with rare/unseen photos, new sleeve notes by Sid Smith, technical notes on the recordings by David Singleton, plus memorabilia."